Monday, August 08, 2005

Crappy Friendster!

So, another blogging site. They're sprouting like weeds!

I really am so fed up with Friendster. It's always under maintenance! They keep adding new features but thay can't even maintain the most basic features... like being able to view Friendster!!! Geeeez!!! Those guys are getting richer and richer by the minute... and this is the kind of service that they can offer us?? PATHETIC!!!

That is why I am here. Switched my blogs to somewhere more reliable. I don't know if this site is good, though. We'll see. Aaw, man... no smileys??

Well, anyway, here's a picture that I took today...
Can any of you guess what that is? Very good! It's a fire hydrant! Wow!!! You are an intelligent person! Now... tell me... what's the color of the fire hydrant?? Black?? Are you sure?

Well, it's a simple picture. It's a simple object. it's just a play with the right shadows, right contrast and the right framing and you got yourself a nice picture. It's that simple. My photographic days has begun. And it's time for you guys to wait and look at my pictures. Criticize my pics if you want. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home