Wednesday, August 10, 2005

What Else is New?

So... as usual, that dang Friendster is again... under maintenance! What the heck is that about? So there's a scheduled maintenance everyday?? They're like an 80-year-old woman that's about to die! Grrrr... is all that I can say.

Well, met some people last night. Nice people. We get along fine. I think they're cool. Gonna go out again this coming saturday.

My website is slowly progressing as planned! And I'm getting all excited! But it ain't much... it's a start, nonetheless. :) I do hope you'll like it. Hmm, I guess nobody reads these blogs of mine... so I can pretty much say whatever I like... okay...

I am the BEST darn web designer in this face of the galaxy! And all you trying-hard wannabe's better go back to your mamas cuz I'm gonna make all your designs look like yesterday's old style! Ha! I am so good that I've been banned from all web designing competitions! They say it's not fair for others if I join. I guess they're smart to admit that. Hmpf!
Ah, the legend of the Origami fight. Cool, ey? How could they cut and fold paper that fast? And with style! Wow. Kung Fu Gami. I have a friend who's an origami master... Hubert... sa thingin mo may laban ka sakanilang dalawa? Ganyan karin ba pagnagtutupi ka ng papel? May pa porma-porma pa at naka kung-fu suit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home