Thursday, August 11, 2005

Zombie.

I REALLY need some sleep. I feel like a zombie. Still need to rush deadlines for next week's huge presentation. Pffft. I'm tired. I wanna go home.

My website is getting there! Been learning a lot of things for the past few weeks on web design! Kewl! Maybe 1 more week. My problem now is art! Gotta do 6 more drawings for the site. Sigh... tiring. At least, I'm done with the codes and design. :)

Oh, crap... I just realized... i'm going to do more than 6 more drawings... let's see... make that like 12-15 more drawings! Aaarrgghhh! This is going to kill me. Sigh... no one's gonna read my comics anyway... why am I even bothering to do this site all over again? Actually... that's cuz I need it for practice. eheheh. I'm asking a question that I know the answer to. Come to think of it, I have learned TONS already since starting this personal site of mine. It's a very simple site... but it's waaaaay more complicated than my previous sites. ahahaha... kewlnez!

Well, I gotta take a break from my site for now... too sleepy. I just got home from a party. And I did accomplish something today, too! I resovled a problem with Firefox and Safari. Whew! I can't believe I solved that mess up! :)

So we come to this... a time to talk about a picture or video clip or any kind of issue. Let's see what we have today...

Ok, you lousy bastards! Show me your face! Now, I'm really glad my face doesn't look like this... eheheh... blue eyes doesn't help with this guy's funny looking face.
Any of you know somebody that you really hate his face? Sometimes, it's not because he's ugly... he can be good looking... but you just hate his face. I know a few. I bet everybody knows a few too. I wonder why that is. The person can be very nice. But still, your blood boils at the sight of him/her. eheheheh. Maybe men are evil by nature. ehehehhe. WAHAHAHHA! MWAHAHAH! BWAHAHHAHA!
You've all been BASTARDIZED!

1 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger Philtiongs said...

hi yohan! finally no more annoying emails from yahoo saying u updated your blog hahaha.. joke

well what can i say, i got bored and read ur blog. oh well, need to ask you something......

will you be using/accessing database in your website? like sql, php, etc.? coz i sorta got a project involving those. email me oki, or message me in YM. thanks..looking forward to more blogs >.<

 

Post a Comment

Home