Friday, August 19, 2005

Bored.

What's the boringest boring bore that that you ever had? When you feel like you can't do anything because everything's boring. Or maybe you can do something else but you can't... because you're stuck at work! Bored bored bored... aha... a Nestle Crunch is on my table... yummeee... it's been raining for more than a week! Geeez... what a bugger. Supposed to go out tonight... but noooooo... rain's here. Sometimes I wish they'd invent a dome or something over the city so that when it rains, they can just close the dome and all is nice and dry. :(

Now, this is the picture of the day. This guy must be desperate for a job. Is life that tough that you would accept a job like this? He better pray that the shooter is a good one. Or else, he'll be dead before his 1st week is over.

I have a question, would you rather have this guy's job or a job where in you clean septic tanks? Cleaning septic tanks require that you dive into that tank... most of the time. Yeeewww... if you ask me... I'd take this guy's job anytime, rather than that one!

My friend said that she saw Eddie Gil here in Hong Kong last night. That was in Harbour City in Tsim Sha Tsui... as Gil was coming down a taxi. Sigh... I wish I could have seen him. I'd really come up to him and ask for his picture with me. And then I'll post it in Friendster. ehehehe... that would be kewl! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home