Friday, April 21, 2006

Heartache.

I always walk up the stairs to work... almost 10 stories high. Everyday from Mondays to Saturdays. I go at a normal pace. Sometimes doing it quickly trying to take two steps with one stride--- now that really gets my heart going. But when I climb at a normal pace (like regular walking), by the time I reach the top, my heart still races. You can feel your heart thumping. I've been doing this for almost a year now, I think. And still, my heart thumps like crazy afterwards. It starts to almost hurt when I reach the 8th-9th floor level... that includes my leg muscles. My endurance climbing stairs did improve over the weeks compared to the first weeks that I was doing it.

But today, it was different. It's the 4th day of my so-called Gross Diet. As I reached the top, my heart didn't thump as hard anymore. I found myself not catching my breath as I did YESTERDAY or the days before. It's really wierd. And to think, my pace climbing that stairs was faster than normal. I didn't get 8 hours of sleep either. Could this be the result of the diet? I mean, it's been 3 days since last I had cholesterole, fat or salt in my diet. Maybe we should all go on diet. We'd all be superhumans.

The taste of the powders are not as worse anymore. I'm getting used to them... except for the 1pm and 4pm serving (same powder). Yesterday (3rd day), I didn't take the 4pm serving because I really couldn't take the taste or smell. I turned up okay... didn't really get hungry... just took my dinner earlier. Food cravings are really killing me. But, anything for health.

Riiiiight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home