Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Longest Journey...

They say, time flies when you're having fun. Well, I'm not! I used to be always excited for lunch because of food! Now, I despise it... I dred it! It's the part of this diet that I really can't stand! I don't know why... it's soooooooo... eeeewwww.

Anyway, it's day 3 and I'm still alive. Day 2 was basically the same as day 1. And so will day 3 and 4. But the only difference for Day 3 is that I'm getting used to the taste. I find it almost effortless to drink my breakfast and dinner. It's just the lunch that I still can't stand. 2 more days to go! I'll be free by Sunday afternoon! I can't wait!!! Woohoo!

Sometimes, I feel drowsy... light headed... probably from the liquid diet of healthiness. My body is craving for oil, fat, salt, sugar... cholesterole! Yummy yummy fat... mmmm...

Now... it's time to drink my lunch...

3 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Cess said...

diet?? really?? teach me ur secret beh?? ;p

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wla lang kita ko lang blog mo ayoz!

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wla lang kita ko lang blog mo ayoz! f u want to reply.. email me zap_guy@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

Home