Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Miracles.

Okay, so whatever happened to my diet? Did anything good come out of it?

Well, there were a few things... or should I say ARE a few things since I still feel them right now.... One of the things that I noticed was going up the stairs. You don't feel as tired anymore. Your heart doesn't pound like a drum that much as it used to. But I did start to feel that come back again this morning. I did go back to regular food since Sunday afternoon. Wait... why don't I just enumerate this.

1. I don't feel as tired.
2. I have the deepest, nicest sleep ever! Yep, I realized this around the second day of the diet. I thought I won't be able to sleep well since I'm eating wierd stuff. It turns out that it's just the opposite. And I get nice dreams too! An insomia cure? Maybe.
3. I don't need as much sleep. Ever feel like you need to sleep the whole day and it's still not enough? I find myself no longer that tired even if I have only slept for 6.5 hours.

Well, so far, those were the only changes that I have noticed. What about my weight?

Start weight: 176 pounds.
End weight: 170 pounds.

That's in 4.5 days of diet. Not bad... and I didn't go hungry at all. It's just those cravings that you need to do battle with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home