Sunday, September 17, 2006

To Be or Not To Be.

Scientist.

Musician.

Comic Artist/Writer.

Director.

Illustrator.

Writer.

Architect.

Photographer.

Industrial Designer.

Graphic Designer.


That is the order of things that I want to be ever since I was a kid. What's the odd one in that list? The first one, of course. It's the only one that's not in the field of arts. Wow... does that make me an artist then? I have no idea. All kids want to be a scientist back in the days... I mean, every super hero is a scientist one way or the other: Batman, Hulk, Spider-man, Ironman, Mr. Fantastic, Egon Spengler, Donatello, Dexter, etc! Haha... funny when you think about it.

I really am confused. I was a confused child. And am now a confused adult. I'm done with Biology. I'm done with Architecture. And now I'm in Graphic Design and Photography. What next? If money was not an issue in this world... I bet I'd be a film director. That has been my dream for a long, long time!

Right now, I am surrounded by artists of all kinds. Here is a picture of our hallway... just outside my door. To enumerate, in that hallway alone, there are sculptors, painters, industrial designers, photographers, architects, interior designers, graphic desginers, musicians, writers, film directors and illustrators. Amazing if you think about it.

I just hope I get some of their creativeness. I wish that it's contageous.

1 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yohan14344: mag comment ka naman sa mga blog ko.
yohan14344: la akong fans.
thats what yohan messeged me in ym. so here i am my dear, i broke u heart already, dont want to disappoint u further.. my only comment is... NO COMMENT, magaling ka talaga! mwah!

 

Post a Comment

Home