Saturday, September 30, 2006

Pods and Fingers.

Have you guys heard the news? A few days ago, Apple filed a lawsuit against some companies that use the term 'pod' in their products or names. This includes a plethora of companies and names like Podcast Ready. Apple filed patents in the US and abroad claiming that only they can use the word 'pod' for their products. Whoa... how 'cool' do they think they are? What about pea pods, tripods and escape pods? What next... claim that the word 'apple' is yours? Maybe we need to rename the fruit now or farmers might get sued next by Apple lawyers! Steve Jobs, I think your head is just too big already.

I just got word that we won't go ice skating tomorrow anymore. Because some of us are going to the hospital because a friend of ours just cut his finger in the furniture shop class from working while too tired. OMG... that is scary. Not only don't I want my finger or fingers to get cut, but I know the guy too! I really was considering to take that class, too. Now, I don't think I will. I still don't know the whole story, I just hope he'll be fine. They can attach the fingers back now, I think... I do hope medical technology would advance at an even faster rate. It'd be cool to have medical technology like Star Trek. Okay, I think I'm too nerdy. Hey, which reminds me... you guys should see this cool video by Weird Al.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hFQmdpujxU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home