Friday, August 26, 2005

Ripping Down the House!

Still ripped 2 more CDs this morning... namely Daniel Powter and Dido Live.



















They're kinda cool. As you might have noticed, they're all British... James Blunt, Jack Johnson, Dido and Daniel Powter. Well, that's because the guy I borrowed them from is British! ehehe. And he loves buying CDs... original ones at that! Which are perfect for ripping! ahahahha! Jack Johnson is still my favorite. Really cool music. I turned into an instant fan! Now, wonder who's viewing my blogs. As if I don't know... I've been getting on people's nerves trying to drag them into my blog. ehehehe.

And oh yeah... I just found out from two friends who are in China (both in different areas) that my blog and geocities website are not viewable from the People's Republic! There's communism for you! Kinda scary just thinking about it. Everything's regulated and controled... with an iron fist! Or maybe Yohan is just banned from China. Hmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home